Recent News

Variety WA - EduKids Grant

You can apply for a Variety EduKids Grant for vital 'back to school' equipment including stationery, uniforms, laptops and more.

P&C Event Flyers

Keep in the loop with P&C events and activities within our school community!

Community e-Noticeboard

We love our community school and feel very privileged to be an integral part of our Willagee community too.  Here you will find links for you and your family to enjoy activities and events close by.

Scholastic Book Club

Did you know that just 10 minutes of reading a day will change your child's life?  Grow your child's love of reading with the Scholastic Book Club.  Login to browse the catalogue online.

Caralee Dental Therapy Centre

Our Caralee students certainly have an advantage having a School Dental Therapy Clinic (DTC) permanently on site.  Different open hours may apply during school holidays.

Kindergarten Enrolments 2023 - Enrol Now

If your child is fours years old by 30 June 2023, you can apply to enrol them in Kindergarten commencing next year.  Enrolment applications are due by Friday, 22 July 2022.

Pre-Primary Enrolments 2023 - Enrol Now

A reminder to current Kindergarten 2022 parents/carers that you need to complete a FRESH ENROLMENT FORM to ensure that your child is accepted into Pre-Primary at Caralee CS for 2023.  You can enrol through our Administration Office or online via 2023 Enrolments.

Melville SHS Enrolments 2023 - Enrol Now

Enrolments for 2023 are now open at Melville Senior High School.

Colour Blindness (Pre-Primary)

A brochure on colour blindness has been distributed to all Pre Primary students. If you have any concerns, colour vision testing can be performed by some General Practitioners, Eye specialists or Optometrists.

FREE Online Health Program for 2-6 Year olds

Wanting to prepare your young child for a healthy future for FREE? Active8 is here to help! Over 8 weeks you’ll learn about healthy eating and physical activity.

Outside School Hours Care - Camp Australia

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Customer Care Team on 1300 105 343 who are available 5am – 9pm, 7 days a week - except National Public Holidays.

COVID-19 : Latest WA Announcements

This article will become a permanent fixture on the Caralee CS website and through our school app during the global pandemic ensuring that you always have access to the latest information.  Please note: WA Govt announcements must be read in conjuction with Caralee CS announcements via Connect.