We welcome all families and future students from within our school boundaries to join our Community School. Click here to view the School Intake Area.
Tours of the school can be arranged by contacting the office to arrange an appointment with the Deputy Principal.
When applying to enrol your child, please submit the following documentation to assist with the process:
1. WA Public School Student Enrolment Form (can be obtained from our Administration Front Office or click here to download)
2. Birth Certificate (original or certified copy), birth extract or equivalent identity documents
3. Immunisation Certificate. Parents and carers must show evidence of their child's vaccination status. With effect from 1st January 2019, the only acceptable evidence is the Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) immunisation history statement. This may be obtained by phoning the Australian Immunisation Register enquiries line on 1800 653 809 or visiting https://www.humanservices.gov.au/individuals/services/medicare/australian-immunisation-register/how-use-and-update-it/immunisation-history-statements
4. Proof of Address (documents relating to usual place of residence: for example utilities account, lease agreement of at least three months, proof of ownership of property, statutory declaration, copies of any Family Court or other court orders, and visa details (if applicable)
In addition, we will also require the completion and return of a Student Health Care Summary Form. If relevant, you may also prepare for the school any other information that may be relevant to your child's health care planning.
If your child is not born in Australia, you must provide:
1. Evidence of the date of entry into Australia
2. Passport or travel documents, and
3. Current visa and previous visas (if applicable)
Please do not hesitate to contact the school should you require further assistance. You may also like to continue browsing our webpage and School Office drop-down menu for details on uniforms, booklists and other services available.