Administration Forms

Amendments or notifications relating to students are required in writing.

To assist you with common requests, we have included some standard forms for your convenience below.

Please submit the form directly to Caralee's Front Office for processing (in person or via  If necessary, these details will then be forwarded onto the relevant teacher.

Change of Student Details

Leave Application (Long Term)
Should you wish to submit your request for leave (long term) or absence on-line, click on the following link: Report an Absence

Leave Pass (Short Term) - i
f you are required to collect your child early from school or to attend an appointment, please report to the Front Office to complete and have approved a yellow (short term) Leave Pass.